Position: Customer Service Representative
Larsen Tella LLC is looking to enhance our team with a dedicated Customer Service Representative to support employees and customers in answering questions, fulfilling requests and serving as their primary point of contact for any future needs. We provide extensive training, development and professional advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be familiar with the Larsen Quality Policy and Objectives.
- Be proficient and trainable on the JobBoss system and its capabilities; primarily order entry, and shipping.
- Have an understanding of the Fab and Stamping manufacturing flow and processes
- Communicate customer requests to production scheduling.
- Capable of direct interface with customers by phone, email and in person
- Able to learn and support customer IT systems such as EDI, supplier portals, etc.
- Assists accounting with payment issues as needed.Skills and Abilities Required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills along with flexibility and the ability to make decisions.