Position: CNC Programmer
Larsen Tella LLC is hiring a skilled CNC programmer to operate and maintain our CNC equipment. As a CNC programmer, you will be responsible for reading and interpreting technical blueprints, inputting the design specifications, adjusting the machine cutting paths, and performing quality checks on the final product. You may also be required to perform routine machine maintenance and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the manufacturing process.
As a CNC Programmer, you should have extensive experience working in manufacturing, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work unsupervised. Our CNC programmer works quickly and efficiently, ensuring all products meet the specifications of our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be familiar with the Quality Policy and Objectives.
- Machine all applicable components for production jobs.
- Create programming for machine operation.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Preferred High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- TMA certificate a plus (or equivalent).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good communication skills.